It just is too many people adoring this site, and I am very happy, but it’s just nigh impossible for me to read every single post and to respond to each one I tried to at least skim through them all to get a gist of the tone/mood of the commenter.
And I apologize for not using the best English in the world, since American education sucks. I came to the U.S. in 1999, and went to ESL classes in Sixth-grade, they didn’t teach me a lick of grammar >:( I learned most of my English from playing Magic the Gathering with other people. Btw, a great card game!
- My house is too small, don’t have a basement… So I can’t cry in the basement… Maybe a corner…?
- I will have a WiiU and Bayonetta 2 (USED, EMPHASIS ADDED!)
- I apologize you may not be able to laugh at me while you enjoy the game and I am not
- I don’t hate Nintendo. I like Pokemon, and plans to get White/Black 2
- I don’t hate anybody for loving the Wii
- I am not desperate for intimate relationship/physical contacts sorry.
- I am serious about what I am going to do! (buy the console/game used!). Why not? You guys got a problem with people buying used console/games now?
- This blog contains both sincere peace of mind and some sarcasm for comedic effect so it’s more fun/angry to read.
- I don’t like “delicious tears of gamers”. What does it even taste like?
- I don’t get high on trolling you all. I don’t know how that actually works…
Did I miss something?