One reader informed me that this blog was actually linked in a Kotaku article just days after this blog went live! I am both surprised and happy to know that such a prestigious video-game blog linked to this blog really surpassed my expectation!
Now the dust has settled for quite a while… WiiU wasn’t a smash hit like the Wii, there are used/refurbished WiiU everywhere, and we have yet seen any new game footage of Bayonetta 2, it could be a long wait till we actually get the product in the U.S….
Which is good, because by the time Bayonetta 2 WiiU will probably be around $150 used… (that’s just my estimate). After you finish the game, just sell the WiiU back 😀 knowing Platinum, there are probably no DLC for Bayonetta 2 just like the first, so I don’t think you’ll miss much anyways.
Once again, Thanks Kotaku! 😀
I dont’ know why some commenters keep thinking Bayonetta 2 is launch title or it’s so close to release date that there won’t be any WiiU for used…
These are the games slated to be released from launch day till the end of March, 2013:
-Nintendo Land (Available free with the 32GB model)
-Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
-Wii Fit U
-The Wonderful 101
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
-Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts
-Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
-Aliens: Colonial Marines
-Sonic & All-Stars: Racing Transformed
-Tank! Tank! Tank!
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Wheel of Fortune
-Disney’s Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
-Game Party Champions
-Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
-Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
-Ben 10: Omniverse
-Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game
-Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade
-New Super Mario Bros. Wii U
-Game & Wario
-Madden NFL 13
-Mass Effect 3
-Toki Tori 2
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Just Dance 4
-Avengers: Battle for Earth
-Assassin’s Creed 3
-Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
-Nano Assault Neo
Personally, July-November 2013 Window is most likely for Bayonetta 2. Which leaves anyone plenty of time to get a discounted second-hand console…
It just is too many people adoring this site, and I am very happy, but it’s just nigh impossible for me to read every single post and to respond to each one 😡 I tried to at least skim through them all to get a gist of the tone/mood of the commenter.
And I apologize for not using the best English in the world, since American education sucks. I came to the U.S. in 1999, and went to ESL classes in Sixth-grade, they didn’t teach me a lick of grammar 😡 I learned most of my English from playing Magic the Gathering with other people. Btw, a great card game! 😀
Here is something you guys may want to know:
- My house is too small, don’t have a basement… So I can’t cry in the basement… Maybe a corner…?
- I will have a WiiU and Bayonetta 2 (USED, EMPHASIS ADDED!)
- I apologize you may not be able to laugh at me while you enjoy the game and I am not
- I don’t hate Nintendo. I like Pokemon, and plans to get White/Black 2 😀
- I don’t hate anybody for loving the Wii
- I am not desperate for intimate relationship/physical contacts 😡 sorry.
- I am serious about what I am going to do! (buy the console/game used!). Why not? You guys got a problem with people buying used console/games now? 😦
- This blog contains both sincere peace of mind and some sarcasm for comedic effect so it’s more fun/angry to read.
- I don’t like “delicious tears of gamers”. What does it even taste like?
- I don’t get high on trolling you all. I don’t know how that actually works…
Did I miss something?
Wow… the overwhelming number of response is amazing. Btw, all comments has been approved, not going to delete a single comment. I don’t mind the Ninty defenders, or the PG defenders, or whatever you calling me stupid.
What would I be missing out if I buy the game used? or the console used? Nothing? Ok. Looks like you guys are crying that I am playing your NINTENDO’s console, AND your EXCLUSIVE Bayonetta 2 without paying them a cent?
I’ll be playing this game and enjoy it if it’s a good, PG/Nintendo just isn’t gonna be getting a cent from my enjoyment of their property, while saving a few $$ for a burger or something.
I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. MUAHHAHAHAHAH.
Against those Ninty defenders that use “WiiU is getting hardcore games and you people complaint?”
1. You probably never even played the first Bayonetta.
2. Why are you even concerned about this game? Nobody is bashing the WiiU console, we are talking about the game, you probably don’t even play these type of games.
3. Nobody buys a Nintendo console to play DMC/God of War/Assassin’s Creed
Against those people that says “Be thankful that the game is being made at all because SEGA Dumped it”
1. It was just a rumor, nobody ever confirmed it.
2. You think SONY or Microsoft wouldn’t want this game as their platform exclusive? 2 million combine sales is no slouch for a new unique IP. The facts is Bayonetta 2 wasn’t even offered to anybody else, and most likely SEGA/PG just went to Nintendo and took the first buyer. Btw, it wasn’t PG’s decision alone to go to Nintendo, SEGA played a part in that too.
There, hope these helps you in your little cyber warfare you are fighting in a certain cyber space 😀